Special Offer For TODAY Only... Book A Virtual Pass For Just £99! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 & Quote 'TODAY99' To Save! The Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Conference Is Back On 21st April 2021!
Bring About Real, Lasting Change & Drive Performance With Inclusive Cultures, Engaged Leaders & Powerful Staff Networks To Practically Embed Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Within Organisations: Go Beyond The Buzzwords & Create Truly Inclusive Cultures, Develop Unbiased Recruitment, Pay Reporting & Progression Strategies, Engage Leaders, Incorporate Intersectionality, Protect Employee Mental Health & Build Powerful Staff Networks & Mentoring.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 21st April 2021, Central London
24 Brand Speakers Already Confirmed! D&I Leaders From Industry Leading Organisations Join Us For The 3rd Annual Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Conference
- Ensure D&I Is More Than A Buzzword: Harness strategies that drive positive impact and lay the foundations for an inclusive future
- Build Cultures Which Promote Diversity, Inclusivity, Belonging & Accommodate Everyone: Break down barriers and establish a truly unified, supportive and authentic workforce
- Keep D&I Firmly On The Corporate Agenda: Demonstrate the business case for D&I and guarantee leadership buy-in even when times are tough
- Raise The Profile Of Intersectionality: Offer greater support to individuals with protected characteristics and develop holistic strategies
- Create An Open Dialogue Around Mental Health & Wellbeing: Remove the stigma and incorporate mental health and wellbeing into your organisation to truly support all employees
- Inclusive Pipeline Strategies For Unbiased Recruitment & Progression: Remove unconscious bias from the recruitment process and attract people of difference to broaden your pool of talent – and impact!
- Remove Pay Discrepancies & Close The Pay Gap Across The Board: Tips on how to gather data, unpick the detail, take action on inequality and communicate transparently
- Foster A Workplace Community – Staff Networks & Reverse Mentoring Done Right: Break down organisational barriers with powerful networks and reverse mentoring to encourage conversation, support and performance
PLUS! New, Inspirational Case Studies To Fuel The Future Of D&I
- More practitioner speakers sharing insights from the front line
- Cross-Sector learnings from Finance, NHS, Pharma, FMCG, Government, Travel, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Sport and many more
- Capturing the momentum of 2020 to embed progress in 2021
- Interactive hot topic panel debates
- Specially-selected personalised snapshots
- Protected characteristics and topical informal breakout discussions
- Join us virtually and have your say on our live discussion boards, direct messaging capabilities, virtual exhibition space and peer discussions
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.