Download The Diversity & Inclusion Europe Conference Event Guide Here!
- Join us for the 9th edition of our industry-leading event coming to Amsterdam for the first time
- 24 cross-sector D&I leaders will unite to deliver practical and actionable D&I strategies with critical takeaways for your organisation
- Our carefully curated programme was crafted on in-depth research and in collaboration with your industry peers, pinpointing the hottest and most vital questions facing the industry today
- 24 international perspectives in just 1 action-packed day! Speaker perspectives from: UK, Greece, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain and Poland
- Uncover what industry leaders from across Europe have at the top of their priority lists for 2023 and beyond
- Dedicated networking breaks in an intimate setting allowing you to get closer to the issues which really matter and benchmark with industry peers
- Brand new affinity and employee network breakout discussions, including: menopause, neurodiversity, disability, accessibility, and allyship
- Our updated, European agenda includes new main stage presentations around Neurodiversity, Data and Measurement, and Age Inclusivity
- Unleash your networking potential with intimate workshops and facilitated protected characteristics snapshots covering LGBTQ+, Race, Gender, Transinclusion, Disability, and Non-Binary
- 3 interactive panel discussions – this is the time to fire your burning questions to our speaker faculty, including discussions around: intersectionality, D&I in a hybrid working environment, and building inclusive cultures
Satisfaction Rate At Our Last Event
European Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
Unmissable, Inspiring Day!