Accessing The Virtual Event Platform Is Easiest On Chrome & On Personal Devices & Networks. You Should Now Have Received Your Airmeet Link To Join The Virtual Platform. If Not, Please Call Us On +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
Any Tech Teething Issues? Quick Tech Fixes Before We Start!?
Don’t miss a thing! Please take a moment to download the mobile phone app BEFORE the event starts in case you do have tech issues with your main device so you can still participate whilst we resolve any potential issues. (Search for Airmeet on the IOS App Store or Play Store and enter your link to access the event.). It is quicker to contact us directly, than post on the discussion board if you are having problems! Please call us on +44 (0) 203 479 2299, email firstname.lastname@example.org 479 2299, or access the 24/7 support lounge here.
Remember Chrome and home devices and networks work best.
For Sound/Video issues try:
· Refreshing the page
· Clicking out and back in on the agenda tab
· Logging out and back into the site
· Check PC is not muted and connected to headphones
Please kindly check the Troubleshooting tab before the conference starts to try and avoid the most common access issues (usually on private settings etc).
Benchmark With 31 High-Level Strategic Insights & Interactive Discussions In From First Direct, NatWest Group, Santander, Portify And Many More In Just One Day & Transform From Profit First To Customer First!
1 Days To Go! 30 Brand New Strategies From D&I & HR Directors To Drive Real Action Including Spotify, Channel 4, Pfizer, Balfour Beatty, Virgin Media And Many More!
Fuel The Future Of D&I With Strategies Which Drive Momentum, Embed Inclusive, High-Performance Cultures & Leadership & Bring About Tangible, Lasting Change: Innovative Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging Strategies To Drive Real Action & Results Within Organisations. A VIRTUAL, One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd September 2021. Group Discounts Available! Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more details.
“The conference on Tuesday was brilliant! I thought it was really well organised and very insightful!” The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association (Recent Virtual Event Attendee)
30 D&I Professionals Unite At This Virtual Summit To Take Inclusion & Diversity Beyond The Buzz, Develop Inclusive Company Cultures Which Refect Intersectional Experiences, Fuel Social Mobility, Support Employee Mental Health, Secure Leadership, Promote Unbiased Recruitment & Progression, Ready The Business For Pay Reporting & Harness The Allyship & Voices Of Staff Networks:
- Maintain Momentum When D&I Is More Complex Than Ever: Push innovation, motivation and the people around you to overcome fatigue and bring about real change
- Strong, Inclusive Cultures Aren’t Made Overnight: Two-way, collaborative culture creation to champion inclusion and ensure everyone has a seat at the table - and are heard
- Winning Leadership Engagement Strategies: Build champions and visibility within leadership to achieve meaningful inclusion progress
- Intersectionality – No One Gets Left Behind! Translate targeted strategies into holistic approaches which see the full picture
- COVID19 – Impact On Society, Impact On Organisations: Proactively counter the impact of COVID on individuals in the world of work
- Protected Characteristic Deep Dive: Case-study-led examples of D&I initiatives with impact
- Mental Health: Remove The Stigma! Strategies to break down hurdles, create open dialogues and support employee mental health
- Unbiased Recruitment & Progression To Widen Talent Pools: Attract talent and create pipelines where progression is tangible for all
- Pay Reporting – Build Trust, Decipher Data: Gain employee trust to report transparently and accurately and identify opportunities to close pay gaps
- Beyond Business, D&I With Wider Influence: How can D&I stretch beyond HR’s remit?
What's New At The 4th Annual Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Conference?
- New, Dedicated & Practical Diversity Case Studies! Join us live from the comfort of your own home or office - no travel needed!
- 28+ Cross-Sector HR & D&I Directors Speaking from Finance, NHS, Pharma, FMCG, Government, Travel, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Sport and many more
- 96% Satisfaction Rating At Our Recent Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Conference
- Staff mentoring & Reverse Networking Panel Discussion
- 6 Networking Breakout Discussions: A) LGBTQ+ B) Neurodiversity C) Disability D) Non-Binary E) Race F)Trans
- NEW! European Perspectives! New Speakers From Across Europe
- Dedicated Virtual Networking
- One-Day, Brand-Led Event
Proudly Sponsored By:
Why Attend This Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Conference - Action, Results, Impact?
It’s easy! All you need is internet access and a password which we will provide. In the comfort of your own surroundings, you will be able to:
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
You'll Be In Safe Hands. Here's What Previous Attendees Have To Say:
'Very interesting, of the moment and great food for thought!' Standard Life
'A good mix of industry sectors represented and a great set of informative speakers.' Vodafone
‘Thought provoking, engaging and insightful.’ United Utilities
30 Diversity & Inclusion & HR Directors Give Powerful, Practical & Inspiring Case Studies In 1 Day! Real Live Vs. The Buzz • Inclusive Cultures • COVID: Impact On Society, Impact On Organisations • Intersectionality • Beyond Business • Mental Health • Leadership: Go Beyond Buzzwords • Unbiased Recruitment & Progression • Pay Reporting: Build Trust, Decipher Data • Powerful Networks & Reverse Mentoring
Fuel The Future Of D&I With Strategies Which Drive Momentum, Embed Inclusive, High-Performance Cultures & Leadership & Bring About Tangible, Lasting Change: Innovative Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging Strategies To Drive Real Action & Results Within Organisations. A VIRTUAL, One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd September 2021. Group Discounts Available! Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more details. Download The Complete Agenda Here >>