Brand New Inspirations From 30 D&I & HR Directors As They Critically-Asses & Revolutionise Their D&I Strategies To Drive Real Action, Change & Results! Book Now For Just £399 - Save £200.
Drive Real Results With Fresh, Impactful & Future-Ready Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Strategies. Embed Resilient & Robust Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Strategies In The New Challenges Of Hybrid-Working Cultures, Form Deep Rooted Allyship With Engaged & Bought-In Leaders, Combat Bias With Pioneering Recruitment & Talent Attraction Strategies, Measure & Prove Impact, Report Pay Gaps Accurately & Create Supportive Staff Networks, Intersectionality & Global D&I Cohesion. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, Central London, 22nd March 2022. Send 4 For 3! Call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 For Details.
30 Leaders Share Fresh Insights Into Tackling The New & Unforeseen Challenges Of The Hybrid Working Environment, Of Engaging Leaders, Combatting Bias In Recruitment, Evidencing Success, Pay Gap Reporting, To Committing To True Company Values & Purpose & Creating The Right Culture, Infrastructure & People Strategies To See Meaningful Impact
- Drive Inclusion In Hybrid & Flexible Workforces: Innovative strategies that make staff feel valued and encourage them to be themselves, regardless of where they’re working
- Fuel Leadership Support, Fuel Change: Gain senior stakeholder buy-in for long-term change and impact
- A Culture Of Inclusion & Allyship? Champion a culture and environment of inclusion and two-way collaboration
- Maintaining Momentum Around Race Equality & Ethnic Diversity: Open up new avenues and opportunities for the conversation on race equality and ethnic diversity to evolve the business
- From Unconscious Bias To Conscious Inclusion: Mitigate bias in your recruitment and talent attraction strategies to attract, engage and retain top talent
- Transparent Pay Gap Reporting: Build trust to increase disclosure and gain a full picture to tackle gaps in pay across gender, race and other protected characteristics
- Evidence Your Successes With Key Metrics & Measurements: Accurately determine progress to celebrate success, set ongoing agendas for change and address diversity holistically
- Go Beyond The Bottom Line – Embed True Company Values: From applicants to customers, prove to internal and external stakeholders that D&I goes beyond lip service and build success
- The Power Of Staff Networks: Harness the energy of the staff voice with networks that encourage conversation, support colleagues and boost performance
- I&D In A Global Context: Adapt global strategies to be sensitive to local needs while still advancing inclusion
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The 5th Annual Diversity & Inclusion Conference!
Previous Conference Partners Included...
What's New At The 5th Annual Diversity & Inclusion Conference?
- 30+ Cross-Sector HR & D&I Directors Speaking from Financial Services, Transportation, Food & Drink, Telecomms, Retail, Healthcare, Construction, Energy, Broadcast, Government and Sport
- 100% Satisfaction Rating At Our Recent Diversity & Inclusion Conference (September 2021)!
- 4 Interactive Panel Discussions & Q&A: A) D&I in a Hybrid Working B) Environment, Mitigating Bias In Recruitment & Talent Attraction C) Maximising Staff Networks D) Intersectionality
- 4 Networking Breakout Discussions: A) Neurodiversity B) Vaccine
Discrimination C) Social Mobility D) Protected Characteristics
- Dedicated Networking Opportunities
- Industry-Respected, One-Day, Brand-Led Event!
You'll Be In Safe Hands. Here's What Previous Attendees Have To Say:
'Very interesting, of the moment and great food for thought!' Standard Life
'A good mix of industry sectors represented and a great set of informative speakers.' Vodafone
‘Thought provoking, engaging and insightful.’ United Utilities
30 Diversity & Inclusion & HR Directors Give Powerful, Practical & Inspiring Case Studies In 1 Day! D&I In A Hybrid Working Environment • Engaging Leaders • Race Equality & Ethnic Diversity • Building An Inclusive Culture • Mitigating Bias in Recruitment & Talent Attraction • Measuring Impact • Maximising Staff Networks Panel • Beyond The Bottom Line • Pay Gap Reporting • The Global Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Story • Intersectionality
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company with a number of graduate job vacancies. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com