Accelerate Action, Power Impact & Drive Real Results With
Refreshed, Proactive & Practical
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategies
Champion Belonging, Celebrate Awareness & Power Momentum With Inclusive Cultures, Refreshed Recruitment Strategies, Critical Mental Health & Financial Wellbeing Support, Leadership Champions, Data-Driven Diversity, Neurodiverse, Socioeconomic & Ethnicity Strategies & Effective Hybrid Working Policies For A Lasting Competitive Edge
34 Diversity & Inclusion Leaders Reveal What Companies Need To Do To Foster Modern Inclusive Cultures In One Impactful Day
34 Diversity & Inclusion Leaders Share Unmissable Insights To Promote & Embed Inclusive & Intersectional Cultures, Refresh Recruitment Strategies To Attract & Retain Diverse Talent, Tailor Wellbeing & Mental Health Support, Deliver Authentic Support By Leaders & Develop Flexible Workspaces For A Lasting Competitive Edge
Diverse, Equitable & Inclusive Leadership • Inclusive Cultures • Measurement & Impact • Unbiased Recruitment & Talent • Neurodiversity • Hybrid Workforces • Ethnicity & Race • Financial Wellbeing • Mental Health • Socioeconomic Inclusion • Protected Characteristics • Intersectionality
A One-Day, Practitioner-Led, Cross-Sector & Networking Exhibition, 20th April 2023, Central London. Group Discounts Available! Book 4 for 3.
- Ensure Leadership Initiatives That Authentically Champion D&I: Equip leaders with appropriate training to propel D&I agendas forward and create diverse progression opportunities and promotions
- Fuel Change With Authentic & Inclusive Cultures: Build upon allyship, promote openness and foster a true sense of belonging where employees feel welcomed, respected and able to bring their whole selves to work
- Measure Impact & Action Data Insights To Drive Inclusive Change: Evidence real impact by monitoring and evaluating data which demonstrates your commitment to equality and inclusion authentically
- Diverse, Unbiased & Inclusive Recruitment Strategies & Talent Pipelines: Benchmark progress and review processes to adapt, amend and update in order to drive equitable and fair recruitment across the board
- Drive Real Progress - Socioeconomic Inclusion & Neurodiversity: Practical and proactive approaches to design and develop EDI programmes that support those from diverse socioeconomic and neurodiverse backgrounds
- Reignite Engagement By Elevating Hybrid EDI Cultures: Energise and motivate your hybrid workforce by ensuring that those most vulnerable feel supported even at home
- Ethnicity, Race & Intersectionality: Combat discrimination of any kind, tackle inequalities and foster an open and supportive culture for long-term impact
- Protect, Train & Equip Employees With Bespoke Financial Wellbeing Initiatives: Adopt fresh strategies which support employees during the cost-of-living crisis to alleviate anxieties and reduce stress in the workplace
- Practical & Proactive Mental Health Support Strategies & Systems: Eliminate the burnout culture and remove stigmas and taboos to encourage open conversations and protect your employees’ mental health
- Eliminate Discrimination With Equal Representation Amongst Protected Characteristics: Encourage fair practices and behaviours in the workplace with actively aim to achieve an equal and consistent treatment of workers
A Word From Our Chair
Sister Diversity & Inclusion Conference Testimonials
What Is New For 2023 In London?
- 17 Cross-Sector Inspiring Perspectives Including:
- Financial Services
- Pharma & Healthcare
- Food & Drink
- Retail & Cosmetics
- 3 Thought-Leading Panel Discussions:
- Inclusive Cultures
- Hybrid Workforces
- 9 D&I Employee Network Leaders & Chairs
- Dedicated Peer Sharing & Networking In-Person
- 5 Interactive Workshop Discussions:
- LGBT+ Inclusion
Want To Hear More From Global Insight Conferences? Add us to your safe senders list:
1. Right click on one of our emails
2. Hover over ‘Junk’ and click on ‘Junk Email Options’
3. Go to the ‘Safe Senders’ tab
4. Click ‘Add…’
5. Add “@globalinsightconferences.com” and click ‘OK’
When booking, please ensure you select the correct rate based on your company.
If you are a supplier/agency/a non-inhouse professional please ensure you tick the Agency/Supplier rate when booking. We will, unfortunately, not be able to proceed with your booking if the wrong rate is selected. If you have any questions concerning these prices, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Book Now: £399 (SAVE £200)
Standard Rate: £599 + VAT
Book Now: £599 (SAVE £200)
Standard Rate: £799 + VAT
3x2 Metre Area Plus 2 Delegate Passes
Book Today: £1,999 +VAT (SAVE £1500)
Standard Rate: £2,499 +VAT
- Two delegate passes to attend the conference
- 3x2 metre exhibition area in the networking room
- Branding on conference documentation pack
- Corporate description and branding to appear inside conference documentation pack
- Attendance at all conference sessions, keynotes and plenary sessions
All arranged networking activities and sessions
Group Discounts Available:
Group Discounts Available: Send 4 attendees for the price of 3. Or send 3 and get your third place half price. Call the team on +44(0) 203 479 2299 to claim your discount. This applies to brands only, not agencies and suppliers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, including earlybird offers.
Unable To Attend?
You can still get access to the speaker presentations for £199. These are subject to speaker disclosure and will be released one week after the conference. Please email email@example.com or call the team on +44 (0)20 3479 2299 to purchase these.
Booking Fees: Please note that all BACS/invoice registrations are subject to a £24.90 booking fee and all credit cards payments are subject to a 4% booking fee. All prices include speaker notes (downloadable one week after the conference), subject to speaker disclosure. Only one discount can be used per registration.
Speaker Notes: Please note that all prices include speaker notes (downloadable one week after the conference), subject to speaker disclosure. Only one discount can be used per registration. If you are unable to attend, the speaker notes can be purchased for £199.
Global Insight Conferences Delegate Package:
1. Attendance at all conference sessions, keynotes and plenary sessions
2. Attendance to session breakouts and conference programme workshops
3. Hosted lunches and refreshment breaks
4. Access to mini-exhibition area
5. Access to documentation pack, including delegate list
6. All arranged networking activities and sessions
Global Insight Conferences Ltd.
5-11 Lavington Street
Please note that all calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.