For one day only on 21st April 2021, Heads and Directors of HR and Diversity & Inclusion from industry-leading organisations will unite at the industry-respected, 3rd Annual Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Conference - Action, Results, Impact.
This is not a conference filled with agencies. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with senior diversity and inclusion decision makers. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by HR and D&I Directors, for in-house HR and D&I Directors and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking to capture this momentum and firmly centre meaningful diversity and inclusion strategies at the heart of business.
100% Sponsor Satisfaction At Our Most Recent Virtual D&I Conference (November 2020)!
Previous Sponsor Testimonials Speak For Themselves...
"A good day out to network with fellow D&I enthusiasts!"
"Strong emphasis on practical solutions."
Virtual Event Speaking, Exhibiting & Meetings Opportunities:
Speaking & Thought Leadership Opportunities to the entire delegation and listing as a speaker alongside our market-leading, senior brand-side speakers (including primetime sessions, panels and breakout zooms).
Pre-Conference Marketing & Brand Exposure: Extensive pre-conference marketing on websites, email campaigns, industry press and delegate communications.
Virtual One-To-One Meetings with delegates of your choice arranged in advance can be scheduled on the day itself, or at a different mutually-convenient time via a zoom video call.
Interactive Networking, Direct Messaging, Meetings, Live Discussion: Our dedicated platform offers the chance for direct messaging to any attendee, unlimited meetings requests, live Q&A, discussion forums, social media feeds and polling.
On The Day Customisable Branding On The Dedicated Virtual Platform: Opportunities for whole conference or specific session branding from logos and corporate descriptions to videos and links.
Competitions: There will be a draw and frequent announcements throughout the day, with gifts emailed or posted after the event with branded materials.
Virtual Exhibition Stand: You will have a dedicated, branded area to showcase your company. Links can drive traffic to your website and videos can bring your products and services to life.
Electronic Giveaways: We can arrange for vouchers, free trials or courses to be given as a ‘virtual seat drop’.
Virtual Roundtables: Host a virtual discussion with those specifically interested in your area of expertise.
Video Advertisement: Up to a five minute advertisement played at the start of a chose conference topic session.
Previous Attendees Of Our HR, D&I & Communications Events Include...
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Previous attendees' job titles include: Head of HR, Diversity & Inclusion Director, Head of Equality and many more!
WHY SPONSOR THIS CONFERENCE?
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
WHAT PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE?
- SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion. All speakers enjoy dedicated sessions in front of the entire delegation -there are no parallel streams!
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- BRANDING: Prime-position adverts and banners on the virtual conference platform for the entire delegation to see.
THE BOTTOM LINE... WE CAN DELIVER YOU THE RIGHT TARGET AUDIENCE!
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.