Don’t Miss The Latest Inspirations From 28 D&I & HR Directors To Fuel Business-Critical Change & D&I Momentum!
Drive Practical Action & Power Momentum With Genuinely Inclusive Cultures, Leadership Champions & Insight-Driven, Evidence-Based Recruitment, Hybrid Working, Wellbeing & D&I Policies: Impactful, Refreshed & Innovative Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Strategies Which Deliver Real, Long-Lasting Results. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led, Cross-Sector & Networking Event, 20th September 2022, Central London at Hilton London Canary Wharf – Back For A 6th Time! No Visa Needed From Most EU Countries – Find Out More.
28 Diversity & Inclusion Leaders Share Brand New & Innovative Insights To Develop Inclusive Company Cultures Which Seek To Diversify & Engage The Top Level, Drive Unbiased Recruitment, Reflect Intersectional Experiences, Support Home & Office Workers’ Mental Health, Promote Inclusive Language & Evidence D&I Progress & Impact With Critical Data & Insights
- Fuel Critical Change With Inclusive & Genuine Leadership Support: Empower diversity and change champions within senior leadership for long-term impact, value-add and buy-in
- Engage, Retain & Diversify Talent Pools With Unbiased Recruitment: From unconscious bias to conscious inclusion… create inclusive talent pipelines for improved retention
- Champion An Open, Supportive & Change-Ready Culture: Build upon allyship, foster inclusivity and promote openness to ensure everyone is heard
- Capture & Translate Critical Data Into Actionable Insights! Monitor inclusion, evidence impact and set ongoing I&D agendas to celebrate successes and pinpoint progress areas
- Reignite Engagement With Inclusive Hybrid Workforces Post-Covid: Reflect and adapt to ensure that inclusion is a guarantee no matter the working location of your employees
- Intersectionality – No One Gets Left Behind! Holistic approaches to truly understand your workforce mosaic and nuances and create a real sense of belonging
- Educating Around Mental Health & Wellbeing Awareness: Proactively remove stigmas, break down taboos and create an open dialogue
- Inspire Long-Lasting Change With Inclusive Language: Promote a safe and transparent environment where exclusionary language is challenged and handled effectively
- Deep Dive Spotlights On: Trans-Inclusion, BLM, Gender, Ethnicity & Race, LGBTQ+, Disability, Neurodiversity and Socioeconomic Diversity
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The 6th Diversity & Inclusion Conference!Can You Help Companies Advance Their D&I Strategies & Make A Meaningful Impact? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Book An Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Now For Only £2,999. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. View The Speaking, Exhibition & One-To-One Meetings Brochure Here
What’s New At The 6th Diversity & Inclusion Conference?
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up Featuring 28 Cross-Sector HR & D&I Directors Speaking: GSK, Amazon, BBC, HSBC & Many More!
- 95% Satisfaction Rating At Our Recent Diversity & Inclusion Conference (March 2022)!
- Returning For A 6th Time… Back By Popular Demand!
- New! Inclusive Language, Data Collection &
- 3 Interactive Panel Discussions & Q&A: A) Inclusive Cultures B) Hybrid & Flexible Workforces Post-Covid C) Intersectionality
- 4 Spotlight Sessions With Interactive Group Discussion: A) Trans-Inclusion B) Ethnicity & Race C) Neurodiversity D) Socioeconomic Diversity
- 4 Lunchtime Informal Breakout Discussions: A) Wellbeing B) Awareness & Access C) Unconscious Bias D) Social Activism
- Dedicated Networking Opportunities
- Industry-Respected, One-Day, Brand-Led Event!
You’ll Be In Safe Hands. Here’s What Previous Attendees Have To Say:
28 Diversity & Inclusion & HR Directors Offer Powerful, Practical & Inspiring Case Studies In 1 Day! Inclusive & Diverse Leaders • Unbiased Recruitment • Inclusive Cultures • Data Collection & Representation • Hybrid & Flexible Workforces Post-Covid • Intersectionality • Mental Health • Inclusive Language • Trans-Inclusion, BLM, Gender, Ethnicity & Race, Disability, LGBTQ+ Snapshots
Drive Practical Action & Power Momentum With Genuinely Inclusive Cultures, Leadership Champions Champions & Insight-Driven, Evidence-Based Recruitment, Hybrid Working, Wellbeing & D&I Policies: Impactful, Refreshed & Innovative Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Strategies Which Deliver Real, Long-Lasting Results. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led, Cross-Sector & Networking Event, 20th September 2022, Central London – Back For A 6th Time!
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company with a number of graduate job vacancies. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Take A Look At Our Sister Event…
Impactful & Inclusive Gender, Diversity & Mental Health Strategies For Financial Services. Drive Practical ED&I Action With Refreshed & Strategic Initiatives Which Tackle The Gender Imbalance, Prioritise Mental Health & Wellbeing, Represent Ethnic & Racial Minorities, Empower Diverse & Inclusive Leadership & Embed A True Culture & Sense Of Belonging For All