Special Offer TODAY Only… Book A Virtual Pass For Just £99 (In-House/Brands Only)! Email us HERE or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 To Save! The Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Conference Is Back On 23rd September 2021!Fuel The Future Of D&I With Strategies Which Drive Momentum, Embed Inclusive, High-Performance Cultures & Leadership & Bring About Tangible, Lasting Change: Innovative Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging Strategies To Drive Real Action & Results Within Organisations
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd September 2021, Central London OR Virtual Event.Email email@example.com Or Call +44 (0)20 3479 229 To Book Today ONLY For Just £99! Offer Applies To In-House/Brands Only. Agencies & Suppliers Can Book TODAY For Just £249 – SAVE £320!
18 Brand Speakers Already Confirmed – Many More To Follow Very Soon!
18 Brand Speakers Already Confirmed – Many More To Follow Very Soon! D&I Leaders From Industry Leading Organisations Join Us For The 4th Annual Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Conference
- Maintain Momentum When D&I Is More Complex Than Ever: Push innovation, motivation and the people around you to overcome fatigue and bring about real change
- Strong, Inclusive Cultures Aren’t Made Overnight: Two-way, collaborative culture creation to champion inclusion and ensure everyone has a seat at the table – and are heard
- Winning Leadership Engagement Strategies: Build champions and visibility within leadership to achieve meaningful inclusion progress
- Intersectionality – No One Gets Left Behind! Translate targeted strategies into holistic approaches which see thefull picture
- COVID19 – Impact On Society, Impact On Organisations: Proactively counter the impact of COVID on individuals in the world of work
- Protected Characteristic Deep Dive: Case-study-led examples of D&I initiatives with impact
- Mental Health: Remove The Stigma! Strategies to break down hurdles, create open dialogues and support employee mental health
- Unbiased Recruitment & Progression To Widen Talent Pools: Attract talent and create pipelines where progression is tangible for all
- Pay Reporting – Build Trust, Decipher Data: Gain employee trust to report transparently and accurately and identify opportunities to close pay gaps
- Beyond Business, D&I With Wider Influence: How can D&I stretch beyond HR’s remit?
PLUS! New, Inspirational Case Studies To Fuel The Future Of D&I
- More practitioner speakers sharing insights from the front line
- Cross-Sector learnings from Finance, NHS, Pharma, FMCG, Government, Travel, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Sport and many more
- Interactive hot topic panel debates
- Specially-selected personalised snapshots
- Protected characteristics and topical informal breakout discussions